Sunday, April 8, 2012

Technology in the library media center

The library media center is usually considered to be the hub of the school.  Students, staff, and parents come here to gather ideas and materials.  We all know that libraries are no longer just about books.  If you come into my library media center, you are going to see books as the focal point but that is simply because I do not receive the budget needed to make technology the forerunner.  I long for reliable computers, a Smart Board, or an Ebeam!  


I did a little searching on the subject and I found a terrific article that explained why technology is so important to library media centers.  Click here to read the article: Assistive Technology: 10 Things to Know

                                                    Bella hanging out in my library media center by the computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment